Dr. Kaberia Isaac Kubai Publications
- Njura, H. J., Kubai I.K., Taaliu, S. M. (2019). Constraints in Teaching Secondary School Agriculture for Food Security: A Case of Secondary Schools in Embu County, Kenya. IOSR Journal Of Humanities And Social Science Volume 24, Issue 5, Pp.22-30. Retrived from: www.iosrjournals.org
- Njura, H. J., Kubai I.K., Taaliu, S. M. (2019). Agricultural Teaching Approaches Employed in Secondary Schools for Food Security: a case of Embu County, Kenya. International Journal of Education and Research Vol. 7 No. 4.Pp.115-132. Retrived from: www.ijern.com
- Njura, H. J., Kubai I.K., Taaliu, S. M. (2019). Enhancing Food Security and Nutrition through Innovative Practical Agricultural Teaching Approaches:A Case of Secondary Schools in Embu County, Kenya. International Journal of Scientific Research and Innovative Technology Vol. 6 No. 4; Pp 17-30. Retrived from: www.ijsrit.com
- Miriti, E. K., Ngumo C., Lilian Omoke and Kubai, K.I. (2018). Politeness Strategies in Gichuka Request Expressions. International Journal in Management and Social Science Volume 6 Issue 07. Pp. 167-194. Retrieved from: http://ijmr.net.in
- Imunya, P. T., Mwenda, M. G. E., & Kubai, K. I. (2018). The Influence of Teacher Training on Participation in Co-Curricular Activities by Learners Who are Mentally Challenged in Special Units in Tigania West Sub-County Meru County. International Journal for Research in Educational Studies (ISSN: 2208-2115), 4(9),33-43. Retrieved from https://gnpublication.org/index.php/es/article/view/746
- Kubai, K.I., (2018). “Healing The Human Person ― Post-Traumatic Counselling: Healing of Wounds caused by Violence.＂Retrieved from http:// www.taiwanhrj.org/contents/291
- Musyimi, K.E. and Kubai, K. I. (2014) “Challenge of IDPs’ Resettlement in Kenya: Towards Community-Based Reconciliation.” In International Journal of Professional Practice Vol. 5 Issue 1& 2, Pp. 51-63, 2014.
- Musyimi, K.E. and Kubai, K. I. (2013) “The International Criminal Court’s Agenda on Justice and Reconciliation: Response to the 2007/8 Post-Election Violence in Kenya". In International Journal of Current Research Vol.5, Issue, 03, pp.698-703.
- Kubai, K.I., (2011). "Divorce and Remarriage: An Ethical Challenge to the Contemporary Methodist Church in Kenya" In International Journal of Current Research Vol. 3, Issue, 12, pp.377-384.
1. “Answering the Call: Hearing God’s Voice in Methodist Mission Past, Present, & Future The Methodist Mission Bicentennial Conference” Presented a paper on Towards Just Reconciliation: The Mission of the Church in Response to Ethno-political Violence in Kenya in Atlanta GA USA
2. “The Future of the Church and Church of the Future in Africa and Beyond” Kigali, Rwanda.
3. “Tearing Down the Walls: A Pathway to Peace, Healing, and Humanity.” Presented a paper on The Role of the Church in Just Reconciliation Processes in the Aftermath of Ethno-political Violence: An International Comparative Perspective in Puebla, Mexico.
4. “Interfaith Consultation on Violent Extremism” in Nairobi, Kenya. Attended
5. “Reconciliation Processes and Indigenous Peoples: Truth, Healing and Transformation” in Trondheim, Norway. Attended
6. “Making Connections on Reconciliation” in Coventry-Birmingham, Britain. Attended
7. “African Contextual Realities” Nairobi, Kenya. Attended
8. “1st International Conference on Multi-Agency and Interreligious Approaches to Security, Terrorism, Conflict and Peace” in Meru, Kenya. Presented a paper on Why the Conference?
9. “Keeping Terrorism at Bay” Nairobi, Kenya: Presented Paper on Keeping Terrorism at Bay: Involvement of Religion in the counterterrorism Process
10. “That the World may Know Jesus Christ: Reaching Youth for Christ” Meru, Kenya. Attended.
11. “Peace, Reconciliation, and Human Rights “launching of the Human Rights Network in Washington, DC – USA, attended and presented a paper.
12. “African Associations of Methodist Institutions of Higher Education (AAMIHE) - Agency for Global Theological Education” Nairobi, Kenya. Attended
13. African Associations of United Methodist Theological Institutions (AAUMTI)-Agency for Global Theological Education” Nairobi, Kenya. Attended
14. The Healing of a Human Person: Theological, Psychological and Physiological Approaches” in Meru, Kenya. Presented a paper on Post-Traumatic Counselling: Healing of the Violence Wounds.
15. “21st Century E-Learning Transforming Education, Employment, and Economies” Nairobi, Kenya. Attended.
16. “Africa and the New World Order” in Kisii University, Kisii. Presented a paper: Church and Just Reconciliation Processes in the Aftermath of Ethno-political Violence: An International Comparative Perspective.
17. “Peace, Reconciliation and Human Rights: Promoting Peace Education for a New Generation of Global Leaders” in Hiroshima, Japan. Presented a paper: Towards Just Reconciliation: The Church’s Response to Ethno-Political Violence in Kenya.
18. “The Place of Mission in Europe” in Lund Sweden. Presented a Paper: Mission of Reconciliation: Just Reconciliation as the Response of the Church towards Ethno-Political Violence in Kenya.
19. “Interfaith and Reconciliation” in Oslo, Norway. Presented a Paper: Church and Ethno-Political Violence in Kenya.