Talk to us

Welcome to the Department of Humanities.

Diploma in Social Work and Community Development


1. Mean grade C- (Minus) at KCSE or equivalent ; OR,
2. Mean grade D+ (Plus) at KCSE with at least a Certificate in Social Work or any other in a related field from a recognized Institution.